Menu

if you want to get organized, but your head feels like a crazy place

Mystie

Helping people learn how to get organized in a way that works for them is something I love. Earlier this week a friend and I did a free 30-minute webinar on a process I call a "brain dump." It's a great way to get that crazy-making feeling out of your head so then you can deal with all that stuff better. 

It's a simple practice, but I think it's a great one, especially for us homeschooling moms because we have so much responsibility and so many details spinning around in our head. But the more we use our heads to hold information, the less we're actually able to problem-solve and use our heads for thinking it all through. 

I hope this free audio helps other homeschool moms get more calm and clarity, especially as we enter a new year:

http://amongstlovelythings.com/declutter

I've been doing all sorts of organization tings the last few weeks to try to get my head around having four kids... LOL!  I am adding this to my list!  If anyone is reading this and wants another idea, listen to this great podcast on goal setting.  It is also free, although the speaker does pitch her coaching program at the end (not in an annoying way! I don't do her program and the pitch didn't bother me a bit) : 2015 Charting Your Course

Helping people learn how to get organized in a way that works for them is something I love. Earlier this week a friend and I did a free 30-minute webinar on a process I call a "brain dump." It's a great way to get that crazy-making feeling out of your head so then you can deal with all that stuff better. 

It's a simple practice, but I think it's a great one, especially for us homeschooling moms because we have so much responsibility and so many details spinning around in our head. But the more we use our heads to hold information, the less we're actually able to problem-solve and use our heads for thinking it all through. 

I hope this free audio helps other homeschool moms get more calm and clarity, especially as we enter a new year:

http://amongstlovelythings.com/declutter

This doesn't work on my browser.