Menu

Ronit bird e books-no iPad

Fruit--I LOVE the ebooks.  I find them clear, obvious, and easy to implement.  I'm with you that if the print books had been my first taste I wouldn't have been able to make much happen.  My I'm a real snort with manuals and stuff, not really diligent enough to plow through things.  I get bored, skip around, read the beginning and the end.  With the ebooks I just open to the spread, do what she says, and next day flip and do the next page.  It's just really idiot-proof for me.  Otherwise my jackrabbit self (or what I once called "a rabbit on speed" that left OneStep laughing) sabbotages me.

She has some samples on her site.  But you know even the books are really specific to their topics.  If your dc doesn't need the skills they cover, you'll wonder why you bought them.  

I love having an ipad, so if somebody hasn't taken the plunge and had the money and got motivated by this, it would be worth it.  There are SO many uses.  A lot of curriculum comes as ebooks now.  There's just so much you can do with it.  Quizlet, oh my how I use quizlet!!  I do it on my ds' kindle, but we could just as easily use quizlet on the ipad.  Tons of uses, tons.

Fruit--I LOVE the ebooks. I find them clear, obvious, and easy to implement. I'm with you that if the print books had been my first taste I wouldn't have been able to make much happen. My I'm a real snort with manuals and stuff, not really diligent enough to plow through things. I get bored, skip around, read the beginning and the end. With the ebooks I just open to the spread, do what she says, and next day flip and do the next page. It's just really idiot-proof for me. Otherwise my jackrabbit self (or what I once called "a rabbit on speed" that left OneStep laughing) sabbotages me.

She has some samples on her site. But you know even the books are really specific to their topics. If your dc doesn't need the skills they cover, you'll wonder why you bought them.

I love having an ipad, so if somebody hasn't taken the plunge and had the money and got motivated by this, it would be worth it. There are SO many uses. A lot of curriculum comes as ebooks now. There's just so much you can do with it. Quizlet, oh my how I use quizlet!! I do it on my ds' kindle, but we could just as easily use quizlet on the ipad. Tons of uses, tons.

Well I think my laptop died today so maybe I can talk DH into an iPad!!

Well I think my laptop died today so maybe I can talk DH into an iPad!!

And you don't have to tell him about the coffee you poured over it.   :lol: 

Seriously, sorry it died, but that would be convenient!  Or get something like a mac air or macbook pro for your new laptop...