Menu

Thank you Lewelma

For telling me about Betterworld Books. True they don't have everything so you have to keep an eye out but what they do have I can buy without worrying about the cost of shipping (on Abe books I find just what I want but the shipping may be so high it is cheaper to buy new).

The only problems are I keep buying books then getting impatient waiting.

Sorry about the dreadful writing.

I love that I can get a $4 second-hand book to NZ for $10 shipping.  :hurray:  They don't have everything, but they are waaaaay cheaper than the second hand divisions of Amazon or ABE books when you include shipping, and Book Depository does not do second hand books so you are stuck with full cost.  Glad it has been helpful!

I love that I can get a $4 second-hand book to NZ for $10 shipping. :hurray: They don't have everything, but they are waaaaay cheaper than the second hand divisions of Amazon or ABE books when you include shipping, and Book Depository does not do second hand books so you are stuck with full cost. Glad it has been helpful![/quote

I don't know if it is permanent but I have been getting free shipping. I got WWaT for about NZ$10 including shipping and Deconstructing Penguins for less.