Menu

AAS Ordering question

BearWallowSchool

I'm considering ordering AAS 1 for my 5 and 6 year olds. The website says that each child needs their own divider cards and review box. Is that really necessary or will it be one of those things I order and never use? Also does anyone have any idea who would ship the fastest All About Learning, Rainbow Resource or somewhere else? 

If you can figure out a way to know what cards each child needs to review you can do that.  Mine were too far apart in the curriculum so it wasn't worth the hassle for me. Your kids are closer in age, so it may not be so difficult for you.   I always order from AALP because RR has been a nightmare for me and AALP will add box art if you put it in the notes part of your order. 

I found it easier to have a box for each child. I tried sharing a box at first, but found I misfiled cards too easily! Unless you have two kids doing the same lesson and reviewing the same cards--you really need dividers and a box for each (you could just get dividers and use boxes you find locally if you need to save $. I used cheap sterilite boxes for $1 each for awhile).

Box art is fun!

Merry :-)

I have always ordered from Rainbow and never had any problems, but I believe that if you order through AAL, they have a 1 year satisfaction guarantee that you don't get if you order it anywhere else. I would also recommend at least a separate way to store cards for each child even if you don't buy their boxes.