Menu

Anyone have experience with the St. Louis College of Pharmacy?

I've been looking at all the schools that are close to us...St. Louis is about as far as away as ds would go. Anyway, they have a written statement you must sign that you won't apply to any other early decision schools. So...guess that means you have to put all your eggs in their basket. (The other schools we've talked to fill their slots by Dec. 15.)

It sounds like a good school. Small, which is a plus in my book. Just wondering if there's anyone out there who has any experience with them.

Thanks!

Would the Univeristy of Iowa be about as far as St. Louis? I'm a graduate of the U of I College of Pharmacy. It was, at that time, a highly ranked pharmacy school. I know that a lot of money has been infused into their program - buildings, equipment, etc. They have a great clinical setting. The Univ. of Iowa Hospital and Clinics is one of the largest teaching hospitals in the nation (dh did his residencies there).

It is a larger school, but the pharmacy school is relatively small. I think we graduated 72 after starting out with about 100.

Pharmacy is a great field - the return on your time investment is fantastic. I highly recommend it.