Menu

KONOS: Can't make up my mind which timeline figures to use

lacell

I know I am going to use the blue wall chart by KONOS but can't make up my mind if I want to use KONOS figures with it or Home School in the Woods figures. I saw in a Google image search that at least one person has tried the latter. But I wonder if it could pose a problem finding all the figures needed for KONOS. The KONOS figures are really cute and colorful and would probably appeal to me young kids (I have a 5,3 and 2 yr old), but the Home School in the Woods ones seem more realistic and detailed. THoughts?

I know I am going to use the blue wall chart by KONOS but can't make up my mind if I want to use KONOS figures with it or Home School in the Woods figures. I saw in a Google image search that at least one person has tried the latter. But I wonder if it could pose a problem finding all the figures needed for KONOS. The KONOS figures are really cute and colorful and would probably appeal to me young kids (I have a 5,3 and 2 yr old), but the Home School in the Woods ones seem more realistic and detailed. THoughts?

Of course you would use the KONOS figures. They are designed to indicate who they are--Explorers, Bible Characters, Scientists, etc.--so that the dc can easily identify them.