Menu

Rainbow Resource still experiencing backorders?

Janna

I need to place an order. I have been waiting for a better time, knowing that August is a busy month for homeschool orders. Realizing it's still August (but the end of), I'm wondering if traffic has slowed down and orders are back to their regular shipping times for Rainbow Resource. Anybody know?

I placed our order on Tuesday August 12 and it arrived on Friday August 15. I was very surprised! It was a pretty large order of 28 items and everything was in the box. :D I was doing the happy dance because I thought it would take at least a week!

I believe you can check their website for how quickly orders are currently being sent out.

Call them or look at the website, they always post when orders are leaving.

I've ALWAYS found orders ship quicker when placed via phone - maybe they even said that? Because they can tell you straight away (or maybe the following day at least) whether any of your items are backordered.

Pretty amazing IMHO. I ordered from Coldwater Creek last week and just today got an email that an item was no longer available, sigh.....

I have ordered probaby 3 or 4 times in the last 2 months and it is always FAST! If there is a backorder, I get an email the next day. If it's something I don't NEED, I just ask them to cancel and then they ship the rest of the order right out. I always order online.