Menu

s/o Flylady and the Bullet Journal

DragonFaerie

So, I was reading the Flylady thread, and I totally love and adore my Bullet Journal.  Combine the two, and I came up with yet another use for my journal.  I'm going to write a list of household chores, one for each day of the month (rotation of each TBD later; LOL). I'll include my list in my journal with the monthly calendar so it's always handy.  Then, I can either simply check the list for the current day and do that chore, or I can write the daily chore in my journal under each day's entry.  Either way, I have a "chore of the day" and it's more likely to get done.  Anyway, I thought this idea might help someone else who's trying to figure out how to keep up. :-)

Hmmm, I think I might need to do this, too. I am still in love with my Bullet Journal.

(Can we please not abbreviate it to BJ? It just makes everything sound so...wrong.)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Yeah I couldn't use that abbreviation. I'm no prude but it seemed out of place :)

Hmmm, I think I might need to do this, too. I am still in love with my Bullet Journal.

(Can we please not abbreviate it to BJ? It just makes everything sound so...wrong.)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Yeah I couldn't use that abbreviation. I'm no prude but it seemed out of place :)

LOL.... Sadly, I thought of that, too.  Off to change it.