Menu

Exercise Thread ~ 7/6 - 7/12

Negin

Let me first say that I am in no way affiliated with the company....  In the past 6 months I have become totally addicted to the workout videos from Beachbody.  I have always been thin but as I approach my 40th birthday I decided I really wanted to get stronger.  I bought the Chalene Extreme set of videos and loved them.  There are a variety of videos so I don't get bored and it's a 90 day program that changes the videos  you use as you progress.  Then when I finished that I started P90x3 and am still on that one right now.  It is also a 90 day program with lots of variety in the videos you use each day.  Then I just received the new PiYo 60 day video set but won't start it until I finish the P90x3. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you get on your stomach on a physioball? You can deflate the ball so it's a bit squishier with some give. You'd be able to do modified version of superman (keeping your toes on the ground or wall) or do cobra and such. Just a thought. Sorry you have a fibroid.

I'm going to try that, thanks!  It could be a real help and allow me to do some of the things I haven't been able to for a while.

No exercise today.  Had Carmelites this morning (the one Sat a month I don't have a long run) and then errands.

Then a friend suggested that she and I sign up for Planet Fitness together.   It's such a cool idea.  I live way out in the country and we usually meet in town at a coffee shop or something.  This way we're saving money (because Planet Fitness is only $10/mth, less than I've been spending when we go out) and we both get in an extra workout once a week.  It's worth it even if I only go 1x week when we meet!  I think I'll do those strength exercises I've been neglecting.