Menu

Planner/calendar with 15 minute increments?

klmama

http://smile.amazon.com/AT-A-GLANCE-2014-2015-Appointment-Wirebound-70-957-05/dp/B00HN7RH0O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1402414462&sr=8-2&keywords=week+at+a+glance+daily+planner

I'm pretty sure this is the one I used to use when my days were full of appointments ranging from 20 minutes to 2 hours, with transit  time in between ... at that time, at least, it was available in a full size (easier to see, more space for writing) and in a smaller size that fit easily into the outside pocket of my work bag or a backpack. I loved it so much I continued to buy it and pay for it myself even after my employer started giving us free ones that did not work as well for me ... and after seeing mine, several of my colleagues bought their own as well.

I think Franklin Covey has paper and electronic organizers that go down to 15 minutes.  For the paper one I'm pretty sure the original (ugly) green 2 pages per day layout of the larger two planners had 4 lines per hour, at least 15 years ago when I took their 3 day course for work.  They're kind of expensive though.  You could always design your own planner and have a copy center print and bind it for you.