Menu

Anyone here from Colorado Springs?

Hello, Pikes Peak neighbors! If you're interested in getting together -- or if you know of a good playgroup -- let me know. My son, age 10, is looking for a few fellow homeschoolers for friendship and fun. He loves music and dance, riding his bike, swimming, and hanging out at the park.

Hello there. We are actually returning to the Colorado Springs area after 7 years in PA. We will arrive at the end of June. Our new house is in Monument, but we lived in the Springs for about 8 years before moving here.

I was just coming in here to post a "what's the latest in Colorado Springs homeschooling" message to the group, and found your post. My daughters are 11 and 13, and we're hoping to connect with some kids this summer. :) 

Welcome!  There are a lot of homeschool activity offerings in this area.  Most are Christian based.  So...depends what you are looking for!  If you fit, there are many choices, but if you are out of the mold a bit, not so many.

We belong to a competitive science team for homeschoolers that has been great for DD, both academically and socially.  All backgrounds welcome.  Check it out if you are interested.

www.homeschoolsciencecolorado.com

Welcome to the neighborhood...we love it here.