Menu

Awww.. rats

Night Elf

I just had a small bedroom become free. We decided to make it a library, so we hauled all 6 bookcases upstairs and repacked them. We even alphabetized the books by author. Only now I realize I want to paint the room. :banghead:   I'm not moving all of those again. It will have to wait until we feel like it. There's no telling how long that will be.

...oh, I was thinking you actually had rats. :o We were able to move the bookshelves away from the wall enough to paint behind them, then just move them back when we painted our schoolroom. It wasn't all that much of a bother, at least not for me, since DH moved the shelves. :)

...oh, I was thinking you actually had rats. :o We were able to move the bookshelves away from the wall enough to paint behind them, then just move them back when we painted our schoolroom. It wasn't all that much of a bother, at least not for me, since DH moved the shelves. :)

Me, too! I was waiting for the part where a rat jumped out of the box.

Painting is much more fun than that.