Menu

Fll 3 & Wwe 1

Homeschooling6

I am trying to combine my dc when I can. With so many subjects this coming school year I feel overwhelmed:001_huh:

I have a soon to be 8yr. & 9yr. old. I have FLL 3 for my 9yr. but I'm thinking of also getting one for my 8yr. old.

My 8yr. old will use WW1 & FLL 3. My 9yr. will use FLL 3 & WW2.

Does it matter if the levels are off between FLL & WWE?

They both have had some grammar. Annette is finishing with Queenhomeschool Language for the Elementary Child. Caleb 8yr. old pretty much has learned from when we talk. I'll say that is a noun or that chair is singular but we have many chairs which is plural and so forth.

I don't feel it matters. I was going to do FFL3 and WWE2 with my dd also. But after seeing Susan Wise Bauer at our homeschool conference and speaking to her, I decided to do WWE3. I talked to her about 15 minutes and asked her about doing the two. She asked me questions about what narrartion I have done with dd. Then I told her what dd was doing and she said to start her at WWE3.

Don't know if that helps you but when I first started to speak to here she said it was ok to do FLL3 and WWE 2 together.

I don't think it will matter that the levels aren't the same. We started school 5 weeks ago and I am doing FLL 3 and WWE1 with my 8yo 2nd grader. I am doing double time with WWE and plan to get through levels 1 and 2 during this school year.