Menu

Airwheel - what in the world?

Miss Tick

There is a middle-aged, portly guy zipping around soccer practice on one of these. Oh, now he is teaching his wife. Pavement, grass, down the big hill...

Why did Segway get all the press?

Looks like Amazon has them for $700, if you have that lying around.

Am I just sadly behind the times?

Guest submarines

Is it the same as solowheel? I found some cool videos on youtube. Pretty neat! But after I bought my toothbrush I don't have any money lying around for it. (Just kidding, I returned the toothbrush.)

ETA: though when I read "airwheel" I imagined this:

http://youtu.be/zL9dFYzHo88

Is it the same as solowheel? I found some cool videos on youtube. Pretty neat! But after I bought my toothbrush I don't have any money lying around for it. (Just kidding, I returned the toothbrush.)

ETA: though when I read "airwheel" I imagined this:

http://youtu.be/zL9dFYzHo88

That hamster ball looks more my speed! How much safer can you get? They should make those toddler-sized for indoor use.

I tried the Airwheel. I did not look as suave as the people in the video you linked. It would be fun to mess around with, though.

That hamster ball looks more my speed! How much safer can you get? They should make those toddler-sized for indoor use.

I tried the Airwheel. I did not look as suave as the people in the video you linked. It would be fun to mess around with, though.

Yeah, I was thinking that had to be harder than they were making it look. I'll bet it gives you a rock hard tushie though.