Menu

Tomorrow is THE BIG DAY---school starts---prayers, please!

Yes, tomorrow is really it; for some reason I'm feeling a bit nervous, and I know my kids are, too. We've enrolled them in a private school 30 min. away for this next year, while in theory I'm supposed to be heading back to school myself (but, that'll only happen if I can get a straight story from the school in question :glare: ).

So, it's a big transition time for everyone at our household. I know there are many of you who have started back at homeschooling, and it's so strange to read your questions and concerns and feel sort of---mute. I will be praying for you, too.

Any prayers and good wishes for us would be appreciated! My biggest concerns are that I hope all three will be accepted (in a good way) by the student body, particularly our relatively quiet and ponderous oldest daughter.

And, I'll be praying for others who are enrolling their dc this next year, like Doran---:grouphug:---and any others.

Bless you all!

And that all the teachers and other students will recognize all the great things each of your daughters and embrace her. I hope they all have someone to eat lunch with (this always just killed me when my oldest started a new school, and I always just sent prayers of gratitude for whatever kid invited him to eat!) I hope they come home smiling!