Menu

geography....workbook style....does it exist??

ProudGrandma

I have a 13, 12 and 9 year old.  We have been doing Evan Moor's Daily Geography for years.  It's good on map skills but I want to add more learning as far as cultures, foods, clothings, music etc...but in a independent sort of learning.  We just don't have time to add another "sit down together" class right now. 

Does something like that exist for kids this age?? 

this looks very map oriented....is it...or does it just look that way?  Not that is bad....just want to know what it is.  Also, would you do US one year, Geo 1, one year and geo 2 the next year? or does it take longer than a year to go through the book?  Also, is it teacher intensive or not?  I am looking for something mostly independent.

this looks very map oriented....is it...or does it just look that way? Not that is bad....just want to know what it is. Also, would you do US one year, Geo 1, one year and geo 2 the next year? or does it take longer than a year to go through the book? Also, is it teacher intensive or not? I am looking for something mostly independent.

It is completely independent with my 4th grader. I just scheduled it out to take a year each. About 2-3 countries a week and she does it once a week.