Menu

Any on the HIve members of Red Hat Society?

HollyDay

I'm thinking about joining and wondering more about it.  I've looked at the website but I can't find info about local chapters.  Are there any Hive ladies here who are members of Red Hat?  Basically I'm about to turn 52.  90% of my homeschool group are 30 or younger.  I'm having trouble finding 50ish women IRL. So, I'm wondering if Red Hat would be a good option?

Thanks......

My mom has been a member of 3 different red hat groups and has enjoyed them all.  They seem to all have very different personalities depending on the members so I would try to be a guest once or twice before formally joining.  The age range in the groups seems to vary also .  One of her groups meet during the day because they were all retired while another was in the evening because most worked during the day.  She has done everything from vacations to lunch with red hats.  

I no longer live in the US so no red hat groups here but have recently joined a similar woman's group and am enjoying it.  Not so much because of the age difference with my home ed friends because most are 50ish but because I wanted to expand my social circle a bit.