Menu

Is it Friday yet? AKA Where is my brain??

scrapbookbuzz

My plan was to get up early this morning and work on my own schoolwork. I got up around 0730 but my brain is only now clear of the sleep-webs that made it next to impossible to concentrate on my work.

But in a few minutes is work time for me for an hour, followed by some necessary baking for tonight's belated birthday celebration (mine), followed by schoolwork with one kiddo, and reminding the other he needs to REST. Sometime today I'll get my homework done, hopefully. I just need this class to be done so I don't have to THINK about anymore. Too many things to think about!

Has anyone seen my brain lately? It may be sleep and coffee deprived. I am sipping a hot one right now, hoping it will fully show up soon.

Anyone with me on this?

:bigear:

Well, that would mean they are both nearby...me. I'm in Phoenix and it's around 70 F today. Now, where to look? Want to come help me?

Sounds amazing! :hurray:  If you can promise 70 degrees for the rest of the week--I'm there with or without my brain.   :lol: