Menu

s/o Explore test results? Did you get yours yet?

I think I saw on the Davidson thread that someone who tested in January already received scores. If you tested, did you get scores yet? We tested Jan. 25th through NUMATS but haven't received anything. The only person I know IRL who had a child test did it through his private school and they received their scores 2 weeks ago. I called the number listed on the website and they told me to call back on the 17th if we hadn't received anything. NUMATS says they usually post them online in 8 weeks. I'm just wondering if everyone else is still waiting or if ours are really lost in the mail.

We still don't have our results. Explore/ACT says they are lost in the mail and NUMATS says they didn't get them yet because of problems with reporting because of weather related cancellations on the January date. NUMATS says they will check in to it next week and Explore says they will order a reprint and mail another copy which takes a few weeks. 

Hopefully they'll arrive soon. I'm expecting the Feb ones in the next week or two-last year, they came around the beginning of April. They don't count for anything for us this year, it's just a test for the file cabinet. DD wants to see if she beat more of the 8th graders than last year ;).

This is our first time taking the test so I'm anxious to see the results. I knew what to expect when we did the Iowa and the SCAT results were quick but I'm no really sure what to expect on this one. It's been so long dd stopped asking when the results were coming. Now she's focused on the national mythology exam results and math kangaroo. Waiting is not her strong suit.