Menu

Free online recommendations for christian lessons?

mamapjama

Hubbard's Cupboard is great. See the 2s-3s curriculum; the academic stuff will be too easy for a 6yo, but the stories are outlined fantastically and it makes its way through a lot of stuff.

What kind of "lessons" are you looking for, exactly?

Here are some workbook pages for each story in the Bible. You can read the story in a Bible story book reader, or out of the Bible itself.

Thanks for those links!

I have several children's bibles. Last year I would read a story and try and find an associated activity online to go with it. I used a couple of sites last year though they only had activities for certain stories. I used this site a lot (links down near the bottom) http://www.christianpreschoolprintables.com/Worksheets.html

I was just looking for something a little more complete so that I wouldn't have to spend so much time searching and putting things together :001_smile:

I used this for a while... http://children.calvarychapel.com/site/curriculum.htm

I like it because you can go in order and it doesn't take any planning. Just read the indicated scripture, have child color the picture and answer the questions. Click on "new testament" for the NT stories.

DH does this with DS 9yr and they both enjoy it. Dh likes the plan and study and DS likes the story, coloring page and the extra activity page.

I like it becasue it give them something else that's "special" between them and gives me a break.