Menu

Touch screen laptop?

Night Elf

Yeah, I'm not impressed with the touch screen feature either, but so many of the available styles are touch screen. If I avoid it completely, I'm limited myself to what I can choose. I hate buying new laptops. Mine is 3.5 years old and there is a problem that we've been unable to identify. We think it's a hardware issue and I don't want to mess with it anymore. Ds17 needs this laptop for school and it  going blue screen when he's in the middle of an assignment is beyond frustrating. And his work came to a standstill when the Geek Squad had it on two occasions. So, it's a new laptop for me. My DH works for HP but their discounts are really not that great. I have a Toshiba right now that I love. I don't know what I'm going to get this time around. So much is touch screen!

Yeah, I'm not impressed with the touch screen feature either, but so many of the available styles are touch screen. If I avoid it completely, I'm limited myself to what I can choose. I hate buying new laptops. Mine is 3.5 years old and there is a problem that we've been unable to identify. We think it's a hardware issue and I don't want to mess with it anymore. Ds17 needs this laptop for school and it  going blue screen when he's in the middle of an assignment is beyond frustrating. And his work came to a standstill when the Geek Squad had it on two occasions. So, it's a new laptop for me. My DH works for HP but their discounts are really not that great. I have a Toshiba right now that I love. I don't know what I'm going to get this time around. So much is touch screen!

My new laptop (that I referred to in my previous post) is a Toshiba. I think it's another satellite. Love it, and it's my second one (the old Toshiba still going strong, but needed a 2nd one in the house). Made me hate the HP even more so after returning it!