Menu

BJU World History (10th grade) question about TE...

I know this is a long shot, since not many on here use Bob Jones materials. But if anybody has the teacher's edition for the 3rd edition world history, can you tell me if it includes suggested books to accompany the text? I have the student books, but am not sure I want to pay a lot for a teacher's manual if it doesn't have much extra besides answers. Thanks in advance. Oh, and if anybody has a set of the TE they'd like to sell, I may be interested. 

I know this is a long shot, since not many on here use Bob Jones materials. But if anybody has the teacher's edition for the 3rd edition world history, can you tell me if it includes suggested books to accompany the text? I have the student books, but am not sure I want to pay a lot for a teacher's manual if it doesn't have much extra besides answers. Thanks in advance. Oh, and if anybody has a set of the TE they'd like to sell, I may be interested. 

Ask on the high school board.  There are some BJU users hanging around at times.  Also, have you tried looking on their website at sample pages?  I've got an old student edition sitting on my shelf, so I'm no help.  

ETA: I looked inside the sample TE and didn't see any recommended books.  There are some TEs on ebay that aren't too expensive.