Menu

Science Jim Bitesize Physics $5.25 during the Currclick Cyber Week sale!

GVD22

They say that is a doorbuster prize and only that price until 2pm EST. Hurry if you want it. 

ETA: I read the document they gave me at the live event and it says: "Deals good only through Tuesday, December 3rd at Midnight." But you have to attend a live event which ends at 2pm today to get the document with special links. You can enter a live event from Currclick's facebook page. You only have to be in it for a moment to get the document. The download is on the bottom right hand of the live event.

They say that is a doorbuster prize and only that price until 2pm EST. Hurry if you want it.

ETA: I read the document they gave me at the live event and it says: "Deals good only through Tuesday, December 3rd at Midnight." But you have to attend a live event which ends at 2pm today to get the document with special links. You can enter a live event from Currclick's facebook page. You only have to be in it for a moment to get the document. The download is on the bottom right hand of the live event.

I saw the door busters PDF, but this wasn't on the list. It's still available at the reduced price. :)