Menu

The guide for The Book of the Ancient Greeks is complete. (x-post)

Kfamily

The guide/Book Notes for The Book of the Ancient Greeks is finally complete. Sorry it took much longer than I had hoped it would. We are still not completely settled yet. I hope to be very soon! :) They can be found under Book Notes at A Mind in the Light.

Let me know if there is anything that you would like to see included or that you may find confusing. I hope to finish The Book of the Ancient World in the next month or so.

I also will finish The Children of the New Forest and have begun taking notes for the middle sections of A Child's History of the World and Our Island Story. This is needed for Year Two's history.

Finally, I will be working to finish the complete Year One guide.

ETA:

I just realized that I forgot to include the notes for how to write a context paper. I will add that as a separate download (in case you've already printed it) and then I will also add it to the original BOAG Complete A and upload it again with the new pages. I'm so sorry about that.

I just wanted to say thank you for posting the link to "a mind in the light". It is truly a wonderful resource for all of us. Very kind of you to share your hard work!

I just requested the C.S. Lewis medieval literature quide you recommend for tenth from the library. I have never heard of it before and am looking forward to seeing it. Thank you!

ETA:

I just realized that I forgot to include the notes for how to write a context paper. I will add that as a separate download (in case you've already printed it) and then I will also add it to the original BOAG Complete A and upload it again with the new pages. I'm so sorry about that.

I've corrected this. :)