Menu

Flat Stanley Exchange

yucabird

My 7 yo was anticipating a Flat Stanley exchange this year; however, when I mentioned this to my homeschool friends they thought this activity sounded great…and they are hoping to get in on the action!

We’re in Mexico, so this is might be a fun way for some WTM kiddos to get a glimpse of a different country and to possibly practice foreign language skills.  We have 11 children, from 5 to 14 who want to exchange (i.e., 11 exchanges).  The majority of the kids are bilingual English/Spanish, though one wishes to practice French.

If you are interested, please reply via PM.  Thanks! 

I'm interested!  I can't figure out how to pm you though.

Terrific!  It is through the Envelope/Messenger icon at the top of the webpage (but no need to do it now that I know you are interested). Hopefully, there will be some other responses -- I'll send the info tomorrow morning. 

Thanks!!!

Donna  

I'm interested!  I can't figure out how to pm you though.

When I try to PM you, it gives me an error saying you cannot use the messaging system. 

Does anyone else know what is wrong?  (I can send PMs to others; there is a problem with school17777's account.)

Also, I'm still looking for some other students with whom we can exchange.

There is a facebook group called homeschool swapping adventures that does this and all other kinds of swaps every month. It is just for homeschool families

Thanks, Clarkacademy.  Hopefully, I can find a few others here; otherwise I may bite the FB bullet (I'm one of the few people w/o an account).