Menu

Brock Magiscope sale today through HSBC!

NittanyJen

Hi all,

As a former research scientist and microscopist, this microscope is my hands-down favorite for teaching my kids microscopy through at logic stage, and it will remain my favorite for field work for as long as they remain at home, so I was really excited when I got The Happy Scientist's newsletter today with a note that Robert Krampf had negotiated a 25% discount off of not only the microscopes (and different lens packages with the scopes) but all the accessories, including dropper pipettes, petri dishes, slides, etc, through Homeschool Buyer's Coop!  Yahoo!

He has a video on HSBC explaining what he likes about the Brock.

=============announcement from The Happy Scientist's newsletter========

Discount on Brock Magiscope
If you are in the market for a microscope, I have worked out a 25% discount on the Brock Magiscope, the field microscope I use in the microscope videos. The Brock is my favorite microscope, sturdy enough to carry into the field, but with optics that are on par with much more expensive microscopes. This is the microscope that you see in many science centers and nature museums. They like it because it is very simple to use and stands up to a lot of wear and tear. You will find the deal here: https://www.homeschoolbuyersco-op.org/brock-magiscope/?source=THS-Brock

I've been contemplating this... Likely going for the microscope, but I'm not sure about the accessories.

Does anyone have any thoughts re: if its worth buying the whole shebang now to make use of the discount? My eldest is 8, and we have a cheap toy-quality microscope with some very basic supplies.