Menu

Anyone try Great River Organic Milling flours?

UncleEJ

I bought a small bag of Bob's Red Mill Spelt flour and I really liked it. Being an Amazon Prime member, I checked Amazon to see their prices and I came across Great River Organic Milling flours. They have spelt as well as many other stone ground, organic flours. Has anyone tried this brand? I like the price!

We've used the whole wheat pastry flour - very happy with it!  We always default to Bob's Red Mill (used to live near enough to go there so it's a sentimental favorite as well as being high quality) when we can get it but it the Great River was a great substitute.

Oh yes, and I love, love, love it! It's semi-local to me. Great company, great flour!

We've used the whole wheat pastry flour - very happy with it!  We always default to Bob's Red Mill (used to live near enough to go there so it's a sentimental favorite as well as being high quality) when we can get it but it the Great River was a great substitute.

Thank you! I'll order some to try!