Menu

Is K12's HO volume 1 a hardcover book?

I ordered a used copy from an Amazon seller with the listing being "hardcover." However, no one had pictures of it, and the book I got is a stiff cover but is not a hardcover.

The seller also listed the book as "Like New," and it is not. However, the price was reasonable even among lesser listings so I plan to keep it and rate them accordingly for their overly generous assessment. :P

The book I received is a textbook titled The Human Odyssey, Volume 1: Prehistory Through the Middle Ages, but it is a softcover book. When I looked at the K12 site, it showed only one hardcover purchase option. If your text is hardcover like the K12 book and the book I received is not but appears to be the same otherwise, I just wonder from where it came.

It doesn't matter except that I ordered a hardcover book and received something else. I just don't want the seller to say "this is the only version of this book" when I make contact. Plus, the price I paid should be lower if there IS a hardcover since I wasn't comparing apples to apples.

Thanks!

Ok. Found on ebay the hardcover in excellent condition and including the clean Student Pages for what I paid for a paperback. I'm sending the other one back. He listed it as a Like New hardcover and sent me a good used condition paperback for the same price!