Menu

Elemental Science Questions

Emagine

I  HS year round and starting to plan out my 2014 year. I buy, plan etc before the Holidays. I am looking into Elemental Science. What are your favorites? Cons? I am bouncing back and forth between a couple. Sassafras as I see there will be a few books in the series sorta has my interest. I am also eyeballing the Classic. I am looking at starting on Biology due to the fact is says grade 1-2. I do have two boys, in Jan they will be 11 & 8. My 8 yr old is ok for this I think. My 11 yr old is delayed but has not had much past going to a zoo. We did not start talking till he was 5 so were catching up.

I would love thoughts on the two.

TIA

I'm using Biology with the Sassafras book.  We are 4 weeks in and my boys ages 8 and 11 as well love it!  They love the story!  It's well written and my kids beg for more, which I make them wait unti the next week.  We have the activity guide and are enjoying it so much.  A gem this year!  We have also used the clasic in years past but this by far is our favorite.

Angie

Homer4fun

I'm using Biology with the Sassafras book.  We are 4 weeks in and my boys ages 8 and 11 as well love it!  They love the story!  It's well written and my kids beg for more, which I make them wait unti the next week.  We have the activity guide and are enjoying it so much.  A gem this year!  We have also used the clasic in years past but this by far is our favorite.

Angie

Homer4fun

Thanks, I did not think of doing both. :)