Menu

using Miquon with two kids--practical question on reusing sheets

I have a fairly silly question...I am planning to use Miquon with my K'er, and I bought the whole set at once. My older son, 4th grade, would probably like and find some topics valuable in areas where he needs some extra work. The teacher-ish books talk about using the sheets over again for more than one lesson or concept. If this is how they are intended to be used, is it okay to copy them so that I can use them for more than one task? Is it okay to copy them and use for more than one child? The copyright is a simple copyright statement, it doesn't say anything about "original purchase" or "one child" like other curriculums state.

Thanks!

I hadn't heard about fair use/10%. That may solve our problem. If we end up using more of it than that, I have no problem buying an extra book--I just thought it was odd the copyright isn't explicit when the program talks about using the sheets for more than one lesson. I'll probably just have my older DS use the more advanced book(s) now and order more for my younger DS when the time comes.

Thanks!