Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ellie

ProClick instead of Creative Memories?

Some day, before I'm too old and decrepit, I want to get all my pictures into photo albums. Creative Memories spoiled me, and since I waited way too long to get my act together, I'm stuck...yet one more reason to procrastinate, lol.

So, can you buy acid-free scrapbook paper for the ProClick? Is that even what you do with those things?? I see y'all talk about it all the time but have never read those posts because I didn't think I needed to know....

ETA:: DOH! I meant to post on Chat. ::head desk::

Ellie, have you looked at Project Life by Becky Higgins? I switched from CM to PL a few years ago and I ADORE it!! There are so many types of pockets, it is super easy for me to take a piece of art and add it to an album. Becky even has a video of how to use her system to catch up on kids albums. LOVE IT!!!

http://www.beckyhiggins.com/

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin