Menu

I have no idea if anyone has posted this before but...

I recently went hunting for a Teacher's Edition or Answer Key for Wheelock's Latin in order to better help my kids with Latin class.  I ended up finding the "Official Wheelock's Latin" website (wheelockslatin.com).  If you click on the yellow "Teachers Guide" bar on the right it leads to all sorts of teacher materials and study aids.  Near the bottom of that page is a discussion of Translation Keys.  I clicked on the provided link and filled out the form to request teacher materials for their publications (I left the homeschool association section blank as I don't belong to an association or coop).  In around 24 hours I had received an email with the appropriate links to download the available materials.

I love when a publisher responds so promptly and affably to a homeschooler.

I have no idea if anyone has posted this before but...

I recently went hunting for a Teacher's Edition or Answer Key for Wheelock's Latin in order to better help my kids with Latin class.  I ended up finding the "Official Wheelock's Latin" website (wheelockslatin.com).  If you click on the yellow "Teachers Guide" bar on the right it leads to all sorts of teacher materials and study aids.  Near the bottom of that page is a discussion of Translation Keys.  I clicked on the provided link and filled out the form to request teacher materials for their publications (I left the homeschool association section blank as I don't belong to an association or coop).  In around 24 hours I had received an email with the appropriate links to download the available materials.

I love when a publisher responds so promptly and affably to a homeschooler.

Yes! These materials are soooo helpful.

I love the things that LaFleur has done with Wheelock's. I do like many of the improvements he has made in the latest (7th) edition, too. Yet, we can still use both 6th and 7th together in the classroom --even though the page numbers are different and there are a few little tweaks in the sentences for practice (but they are minimal and very few).