Menu

TTC/Great Courses: $20 off $100 + free shipping + ALL courses on sale (x-post)

Priority Code: 84812

Coupon Code: G4EM

Priority Code = all courses ($30 & up) on sale plus free shipping, Coupon Code = $20 off $100.

Priority Code expires midnight 6/23; not sure about the Coupon Code (I got that one from RetailMeNot, but I just tried it and it works).

Jackie

Not having used any of these before, any suggestions?

Oh yes I do!

We loved:

The Great Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt.

Classical Mythology.

Our Night Sky.

Understanding The Universe.

How to become a Super Star Student.

Secrets of Mental Math.

If you'd like more recommendations, we've enjoyed:

The Other Side of History: Daily Life in the Ancient World - covers Ancient and some Medieval history (2 out of the 8 discs cover Vikings, Medieval, Crusades) - DS enjoys the social history aspect, makes it seem "real" to him - and this one is on sale right now!

Early American History: Native Americans through the Forty-Niners - geared to a younger audience than most GC courses, i.e., high schoolers, and my DS likes them too - the professor dresses in costume and assumes the persona of a different character for each time period covered

World History: The Fertile Crescent to The American Revolution - same professor & format as above, for some reason we didn't like this one quite as much as the Early American history one, but still good