Menu

TurboCAD Lessons?

My son wants to learn to use his TurboCAD program & I was wondering if anyone has found a good way to do this?

He has TurboCAD version 19, but I'm not sure if we need something specifically for that version or if they are similar enough that any program would work.

The training set on Amazon only has 1 review and sounds like that may not be the best way to go.

I have the Practical Drafting book - it tells WHAT to do, but not HOW to actually do the stuff on a CAD.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Kathy

I googled "learn TurboCAD" (without the quote marks) and this was one of the things in the SERPs:

http://forums.turboc...hp?topic=3471.0

Google that and also Google for "Free TurboCAD tutorials" and things like that and you will probably get some options. Also, Google for TurboCAD 19, the version you have.

The link I gave you, to the TurboCAD forum, is where I would start. GL

P.S.

My BIL is a whiz with AutoCAD (I think that's the name of what he uses ). If TurboCAD is anything like that, it is a huge program and to really learn how to use the power of it takes time. There is a long learning curve to anything complex.... Patience... Start with the Basics and then add on to the knowledge base...