Menu

Anyone in Pensacola or Tallahassee?

SebastianCat

Is there anyone out there who lives in or near Pensacola or Tallahassee, FL? DH is considering a job offer that would move us to one of those places, and I'd like to know what kind of homeschool communities each offers.

We'd be coming from Tampa, where we have many different types of homeschool groups available - academic, support, co-op, etc. We also have a very large group of homeschooling friends at our church.

Is there anyone out there who might be able to help me? Thanks!

A friend of ours is a House Representative for FL and they homeschool, so he and his family spend a good amount of time in Tallahassee. I will ask them if they know of any groups in Tally.

I used to live in Pcola. At the time, there were quite a few homeschool groups. We occasionally did things with the Gulf Breeze group as well. I've heard there is a group in Pace now as well. There is a used bookstore just outside of Pcola in Cantonmnent that should be able to give you lots of info: http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Roland.Inc.Home.School.Supplies.850-857-3768