Menu

SOTW timeline cards - where to find them?

BrettW

Some time ago I saw that someone had created SOTW timeline cards and posted them for download. (They are mentioned on Satori's website as a free download from Lizards and Ladybugs blog. But none of the links work anymore.)

I saw them listed on pininterest (?) but that led me to a site called 4shared (or something like that). That site was a struggle, too. I wasn't able to download them. Frustrating.

Does anyone know about these? From where can I download them?

I don't know about downloading but they're in the back of the Activity Guide. I think you can download the student pages from PHP but not sure if the cards are part of that - and not free, obviously. Sorry, hopefully someone else will chime in!

Some time ago I saw that someone had created SOTW timeline cards and posted them for download. (They are mentioned on Satori's website as a free download from Lizards and Ladybugs blog. But none of the links work anymore.)

I saw them listed on pininterest (?) but that led me to a site called 4shared (or something like that). That site was a struggle, too. I wasn't able to download them. Frustrating.

Does anyone know about these? From where can I download them?

The Lizards and Ladybugs blog was shut down and the same nice lady has a new blog that I linked: Tending Our Lords Garden. She is WONDERFUL to share her hard work with us all!

ok, not to be a thread hogger...

The link in her blog to download them is to 4shared. You click on the download link (to the left of Share With Friends) in the rectangle that houses the picture of the first card. Then another window comes through and you click on the Free Download that is under a square that says Waiting Time 20 seconds. You will have to now sign up for a free account with 4shared, but I have never gotten any spam from them. I hope this makes sense. I don't know how to do screen shots to show what I am trying to explain on clicking on. PM me if you need help, or I confused you further...

THANK YOU!!!

The files were on Tending our Lord's Garden. I clicked on the link the first time and it took me to the 4share download site (yuck) so I clicked away...but I went back and tried a second time and the downloads just worked from dropbox! Yeah!

Appreciate all of your help, WTMers! :001_smile:

I am the author of the Tending Our Lord's Garden Blog. 4shared used to be free and didn't require a signup so I used to use them to host my files. Since everyone was having problems with them I am moving all of my files over to my dropbox. Any SOTW files are available to download from DB already.