Menu

I'm up because I had a nightmare.

Not just a nightmare - a one-of-my-kids-is-missing-in-a-flood nightmare. Ugh. It was awful.

Stupid Tropical Storm Eduoard. Invading my dreams and my most paranoid, innermost thoughts. Blech.

Okay. I feel better now. Maybe I can get back to sleep.

(And really - Eduoard? Really? Not Edward? How pretentious.)

I'm so sorry. We used to go for a family vacation in New Braunfels every summer. When we would stay at some cabins there, I would always think that my bed was floating in the river. To me, that was frightening, no fun. Although, by the next morning all was well.

Hang in there!!

You poor thing! Hope you can get back to sleep soon.

I was up 'til almost 3:00, then went back to bed. I still tossed and turned 'til about 4:00. I slept off and on and until 5:30, when I got up to run. Boy, do I want to go back to bed.

And we're supposed to start school today. That may not happen.

I'm so sorry. We used to go for a family vacation in New Braunfels every summer. When we would stay at some cabins there, I would always think that my bed was floating in the river. To me, that was frightening, no fun. Although, by the next morning all was well.

Hang in there!!

No bed floating in the river, although last night (this morning?) we were on a big slab of wood that then tilted... Really not fun.