Menu

Is teacher assessment pack needed with Galore Park Spanish?

I am planning on getting this program for my older son, and it seems that there are 4 components -- student book, teacher book, audio CD and teacher assessment pack. However, neither Horrible Ray nor Book Depository have the assessment pack in stock. I'm guessing it's not really necessary, but I'd surely like to have ready made tests and worksheets. Although it is kind of pricey anyhow. I'm just wondering what other people are doing, and if they feel the above items without the teacher assessment pack are enough.

I didn't use the Spanish course but did use the French. The assessment pack was nice to have - I felt that the end-of-chapter tests were good reinforcement and helped me to see what had sunk in. It wasn't essential though. I'd buy the other stuff and start using it, then see if you feel the AP would be useful.

Laura

I didn't use the Spanish course but did use the French. The assessment pack was nice to have - I felt that the end-of-chapter tests were good reinforcement and helped me to see what had sunk in. It wasn't essential though. I'd buy the other stuff and start using it, then see if you feel the AP would be useful.

Laura

Thank you for your input. I've put on notification at Book Depository for when it comes back in stock, and I think I'll go ahead and buy the other stuff from Horrible Ray -- it looks like he has the rest in stock.