Menu

Atelier

lexi

Looking at the buy, it seems that there are 72 orders altogether, including the conditional ones. I'm going to guess that most of the conditional ones are for the 40% off. The co-op has run this group buy several times now and it has always made it to 40%, but that said, perhaps those who wanted to get in on the deal already have?? I know I bought all 8 levels the first time they ran the buy so I don't need to purchase them anymore and I wonder if perhaps others also bought a few levels ahead at the same time. It's just art, and an expensive art program at that (although very good and worth it, I think) so the demand likely isn't as high. I sure hope it makes it for all of you who want to get in on it but with needing 80 more orders and only 2 days left, my best guess is it won't reach the 40% off level. :( I hope I'm wrong!

I hope it makes it. I have a conditional order in, but I've already broke the bank on so many other things. I've been looking around, in case it doesn't make it...do they ever extend it?

Nah - I don't think they ever extend. :(

I'd love to join in on this buy before it ends but, I just don't know which level to get even after perusing the Atelier website/placement chart.

Would anyone be able to advise?

I have a 9 year old and a 6 year old--both are very adept at drawing, and the older gal has taken a formal drawing class in the past.

Thank you : )

I'd love to join in on this buy before it ends but, I just don't know which level to get even after perusing the Atelier website/placement chart.

Would anyone be able to advise?

I have a 9 year old and a 6 year old--both are very adept at drawing, and the older gal has taken a formal drawing class in the past.

Thank you : )

If I were in your shoes I would go with level 3. :)