Menu

Pass the bean dip!

scrapbookbuzz

*Sigh* Once again the autism has taken over the day, along with the giftedness/emotional maturity disparity.

this means I have had to reschedule my entire day. That in itself can be a challenge as many of you know.

Throw in a business partner who just doesn't 'get' why I had to reschedule a meeting and the fact that I don't

feel the need to explain because she's not going to get it anyway, and I'm a bit frustrated myself at this point.

Not looking for anything through this except to vent, because I know many of you will understand! thanks for

letting me vent!

I guess I just wish people would sometimes 'let things be', whether or not they understand them.

I'm sorry this has been a rough day. Try and be a little easier on all parties involved--That does include you ya'know!--and hope you have a better day tomorrow.

I hope your Bus. Partner comes to understand your childs needs a little better. I imagine it can be very frustrating from their view point, not understanding why it is 'ScrapBook' canceled--it will just seem like you are uncommitted but they just don't understand that you have a special little one to think of and put first. (Even if that little one is a teen!)

I think each of you needs a hug. :)