Menu

Help finding a phone number online, please!

eaglei

What is the website for locating someone's phone number?

A few years ago, an old friend found me by going to a website that actually (unbeknownst to me!) had my phone number and address on it!!! She called and we had a lovely time catching up on the years.

Does anyone know what site that would have been?

TIA!

ETA: It was a free service.

I use whitepages.com, but I don't know if you mean something more super-secret that might have unlisted numbers?

I tried there, but it has a fee attached to it, once you find the correct person.

I don't mean anything super-secret! :-)

Thanks!

I tried there, but it has a fee attached to it, once you find the correct person.

I don't mean anything super-secret! :-)

Thanks!

I use whitepages.com without paying a fee. I think there might be a fee for extra information, such as unlisted phone numbers or cell phone numbers.

I just looked up a friend with a landline, and got her number for free. Another friend who I think got rid of his landline, or else is unlisted, I would've had to pay for.

I use whitepages.com without paying a fee. I think there might be a fee for extra information, such as unlisted phone numbers or cell phone numbers.

I just looked up a friend with a landline, and got her number for free. Another friend who I think got rid of his landline, or else is unlisted, I would've had to pay for.

I've never paid a fee.

What am I doing wrong, then?

When I type in the person's name and address, it flips over to Intelius, where the correct person comes up, but when I click on the information, it links to the page of fees . . .

Will check back tomorrow afternoon!

Thanks for all your help!

I guess she must be unlisted because I finally resorted to doing a search on myself and was MOST displeased to find my name/address/phone number clearly displayed . . . I did get an address for her, though :-)

Thanks everyone!