Menu

Math suggestion to supplement BJU?

Just Kate

My Ds is finishing up 3rd grade and his school uses BJU for math. He loves math and I would like to find something for him to do at home (especially this summer) to supplement what he's doing in school. Any suggestions? I own Math Mammoth, but not sure if that is what I want to use.

ETA: ds excels at math, so I am looking for something that challenges him and is also fun.

We use this site a lot. It has a week by week review page for each week but the review pg is really a week of activities.

http://mathlearnnc.s...&pageId=5051238

Thanks for the reminder of this site! I used this when I taught first grade in NC (nearly 10 years ago) and I remember using the activities with my kids. :) Might look into adding them to our week!

To the OP: what about RightStart Math Games or Life of Fred or Beast Academy. On the pricey side, but that's about the most math I'd want to do during the summer months (if I were a 8-9 year old!) Also, my public library has lots of math living books (Sir Cumference, etc). Might be fun to look into those!