Menu

Adding pictures to classified ads

Dobela

Are you clicking the "Browse" button on the bottom of the sale listing? That is where you upload photos from your computer. After you click Browse, select the photo then click "Attach this file" under the browse button. It will upload the photo to the listing :)

Until you get this figured out, there's a WTM-inspired FB used curriculum swap group in which you can upload pictures of items for sale (they are organized by category, so you have to open the Photos section and then find the album you want to upload into; uploading directly to the wall is not allowed). Works great! I've sold a bunch of stuff. Selling here at WTM is best, but the busy season is upon us so if you need something temporary, feel free to come on by.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/hsucs/

LOL, I am already there on FB! Thanks for the invite though. I was just trying to reach more people by selling here as well. My posts will say picture loaded, but they still aren't showing. Oh, well. I don't have time to keep messing with it.

LOL, I am already there on FB! Thanks for the invite though. I was just trying to reach more people by selling here as well. My posts will say picture loaded, but they still aren't showing. Oh, well. I don't have time to keep messing with it.

Thanks for coming by! So, after you upload a photo, do you then click the Post Photo button? Sometimes people don't see that button in the bottom right. That's what puts it in the album.