Menu

Where to stay in Denver?

MyLittleWonders

We are looking at staying in Denver for one night on our way through, but there are many Residence Inn's from which to choose. (We have to cook most all our own food due to intolerances so they are convenient for us.) There's City Center, Cherry Creek, Southwest/Lakewood, Northwest/Westminster and some others. Is any place nicer/safer/easier to access off the 25 or 76? Recommendations? :)

Thanks!

By the way, what about the City Center in Utah? We'll be going through there too.

Do you mean in Salt Lake City? Almost all of Salt Lake is safe and nice. I have no problems walking around downtown at night. Taylorsville and Kearns can be questionable (at night, but they are still better than most other cities outside of Utah...says the girl who grew up near Philly), but they are cities to the west of Salt Lake. City Creek Mall in the middle of downtown is a fun place to visit.

Do you mean in Salt Lake City? Almost all of Salt Lake is safe and nice. I have no problems walking around downtown at night. Taylorsville and Kearns can be questionable (at night, but they are still better than most other cities outside of Utah...says the girl who grew up near Philly), but they are cities to the west of Salt Lake. City Creek Mall in the middle of downtown is a fun place to visit.

And yes, I meant Salt Lake City. I think I had that part of the conversation in my head only. :lol: The one we are looking at says it is walking distance to Historic Temple Square.