Menu

Towels for college-bound? Check Lands End

Lands End is offering a pretty nice deal on sets of good quality towels. You get 2 towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths for $55. They have lots of colors available, and free shipping through today.

*anj*, Do you have a coupon code for the free shipping? I'm putting in an order today (not for towels, LOL), but I don't have a coupon.

*anj*, Do you have a coupon code for the free shipping? I'm putting in an order today (not for towels, LOL), but I don't have a coupon.

Try this one: Or, at checkout, on the Billing Information page, go to the section labeled “Promotion Code†(above the credit card payment box) and manually enter the Promotion Code and PIN.

Enter the Promotion Code HOT and the PIN 675996112 in the space provided.

Thanks! I found this one here that I used while waiting the interminable 3 minutes for you to reply. :D

(And the above hyperlink has a backpack giveaway contest, if you should need a small backpack.)

Thanks for reminding me about free shipping codes. I was all set to order and pay $16+ extra for my stuff.

BTW, those of you who find yourself despairing about the lack of readily available modest clothing for little girls need look no further than Land's End. And while it costs a bit more than, say, Walmart, if you do have a little extra to put toward a US independent company that actually has what you need, I encourage you to patronize them even in a small way if you can. [End of commercial.]

You're so funny. I must've been actually doing something for those few minutes! :D Anyway, I'm glad that you placed your order, and I hope that you'll win a backpack, should you need a small backpack. ;)

I agree about Land's End. Good quality, and they stand behind their product. And if you have a Sear's nearby you can go there to purchase Land's End merchandise. They'll often discount items in the store and that's just a great deal.

Thanks! I found this one here that I used while waiting the interminable 3 minutes for you to reply. :D

(And the above hyperlink has a backpack giveaway contest, if you should need a small backpack.)

Thanks for reminding me about free shipping codes. I was all set to order and pay $16+ extra for my stuff.

BTW, those of you who find yourself despairing about the lack of readily available modest clothing for little girls need look no further than Land's End. And while it costs a bit more than, say, Walmart, if you do have a little extra to put toward a US independent company that actually has what you need, I encourage you to patronize them even in a small way if you can. [End of commercial.]