Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

6wishes

Link please! Apples and Pears

I am having a heckuva time finding the link to look at and possibly purchase apples and pears. Can someone post me a link to their website? I understand its promethean trust, but it won't connect me through my sever, and I've tried other links that don't work. Thanks!!

Huh. That's really weird. I was just there a couple weeks ago (on their site). Now my computer won't connect to them either. Crap. I need that for next year! Lol.

I just emailed Hilsie the owner/developer of the program. She said their website was down since last Thursday but should be up tomorrow or the next day. She is so sorry for any problems. If you need something sooner, you can email Hilsie at sales@soundfoundationsbooks.co.uk

They really are a great couple, great company, and wonderful programs that WORK.

She just emailed me and said that the site was back up and running. Let me know if you have any other trouble.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin