Menu

Canadians/Those in Canada--anyone around Vancouver, Kamloops or on the Sunshine Coast

I'm afraid we're too far north (about two days drive from Vancouver). But there are women here from that area, I think. Vancouver is fantastic. We took a family trip there a couple of years ago and we had a great time.

I keep waiting for someone to say they're going to be visiting Terrace.....

I'm actually in Vancouver right now, but I don't think I'll be back again until September. We spend quite a bit of time in Vancouver. When we're not in Vancouver we're in Kelowna which is really a beautiful place to live :D I'm missing it right now as I sit in the seasonless gray of Vancouver.

And Jennifer I may make it up to Terrace one day...

I'm afraid we're too far north (about two days drive from Vancouver). But there are women here from that area, I think. Vancouver is fantastic. We took a family trip there a couple of years ago and we had a great time.

I keep waiting for someone to say they're going to be visiting Terrace.....

We're doing a day trip to Prince Rupert tomorrow. Hopefully the weather picks up and we are able to see something other than clouds!:001_smile:

I'm actually in Vancouver right now, but I don't think I'll be back again until September. We spend quite a bit of time in Vancouver. When we're not in Vancouver we're in Kelowna which is really a beautiful place to live :D I'm missing it right now as I sit in the seasonless gray of Vancouver.

And Jennifer I may make it up to Terrace one day...

Darn--my brother who lives in Kamloops only moved out of Kelowna last summer! Actually, he was in Westbank (do I have that right?) and worked in Kelowna. But his ds goes to French immersion and it was such a long busride to high school. Now it's all in the same town.

Darn--my brother who lives in Kamloops only moved out of Kelowna last summer! Actually, he was in Westbank (do I have that right?) and worked in Kelowna. But his ds goes to French immersion and it was such a long busride to high school. Now it's all in the same town.

Oh, that would have been fun - our home is in Westbank and dh works in Kelowna. We just moved there in January.

Is anyone going to be in New Denver from August 3 to 9? We'll be there for a week.