Menu

celiac/gluten free in NYC?

I'm planning bd trip for dd who will be 11. Her dream is to go to American Girl Place. I booked that and they now have a gf menu. We're going to be staying two nights in NYC. That's dinner our first night. Anyone negotiated NYC gf?

dd is great with ethnic food. I think that will help. I'm just a bit nervous going to the big city and trying to figure it out.

I used to be on a celiac listserv and people would questions like this up and you could get all kinds info. I can't find the listserv. Does anyone know if they stopped or if they are still operating how to subscribe?

TIA

I'm planning bd trip for dd who will be 11. Her dream is to go to American Girl Place. I booked that and they now have a gf menu. We're going to be staying two nights in NYC. That's dinner our first night. Anyone negotiated NYC gf?

dd is great with ethnic food. I think that will help. I'm just a bit nervous going to the big city and trying to figure it out.

I used to be on a celiac listserv and people would questions like this up and you could get all kinds info. I can't find the listserv. Does anyone know if they stopped or if they are still operating how to subscribe?

TIA

I dont have NYC info, but I would like to know if AG Place is worth the trip, pm me or let us all know.

Jet