Menu

Tin Man Press questions

Jen500

Which books have the most variety within the book? Some of the samples look fun/engaging but not if all of the pages are basically the same. Or is each page or activity so unique that they don't feel repetitive? Any favorites? Also, if I am only using them for 1 student (not photocopying) is it easy to just use a hardcopy and tear out pages, or will there be instructions on the backs of student pages?

Wakeruppers is the book series that I think has the most variety of the things I've used. Each page in it has a variety of different little activities.

Definitely get the pdf - there are instructions on the back - so that the instructions and the activity page face each other in most of their materials. Mostly pointless instructions in many cases, but I'd still go for the pdf.

Wakeruppers is the book series that I think has the most variety of the things I've used. Each page in it has a variety of different little activities.

Definitely get the pdf - there are instructions on the back - so that the instructions and the activity page face each other in most of their materials. Mostly pointless instructions in many cases, but I'd still go for the pdf.

Thanks! Wakeruppers looks good, I think we will try that one.

Which books have the most variety within the book? Some of the samples look fun/engaging but not if all of the pages are basically the same. Or is each page or activity so unique that they don't feel repetitive? Any favorites? Also, if I am only using them for 1 student (not photocopying) is it easy to just use a hardcopy and tear out pages, or will there be instructions on the backs of student pages?

I absolutely LOVE TMP books!!! I got my first of their books back when my 20 year old was about 5. They were Play By the Rules and Smart Snips. We loved them both so much that I ended up getting Going Places, T is for Think, Ideas to Go, Loosen Up, Surprise in the Middle, Gotta Think, and WakerUppers (did I say that I LOVE TMP books? :lol: ). I think I have Letter Getters too... but I can't find it. I would definitely say that the pages are unique enough that even if they are a bit similar they don't feel repetitive and your kids (and you) will absolutely love them. My kids would beg to do TMP books (youngest one is still doing them...in fact I'll be ordering more through my school this summer.....probably all the books that I don't already have).