Menu

Good allergy treatment when avoiding is not an option?

amo_mea_filiis.

Ds has developed an allergy to his math work. And dishes. And handwriting. And underwear.

These are all things that have been better in the last few weeks. Sure he's fought, but only this morning did he inform me of his medical problems.

** He was life threatening allergic to dairy for several years, and the obvious treatment is strict avoidance, and yes i know how serious of a problem allergies are.

Maybe i can have him work in gloves to avoid exposure. Lol. I want to go with it, because it's funny, but not let him escape his responsibilities.

And to add to the discussion, what funny/odd things have your kids come up with lately?

:lol:

My DS came home from allergy testing at 5 yrs old, and proceeded to perform an allergy test on me. After awaiting results, he informed me that I am allergic to ironing and vacuuming. Very true.

I think I'll keep your DS's great plan for avoiding math to myself, as my own DS would dearly love to develop a severe allergy and require complete avoidance!